In today’s tech-savvy era, even if you don’t have a sheer technical knowledge and commendable grasp in writing codes, building and managing online stores is not that difficult using feature-rich and impeccable eCommerce development platforms that are available in the market. While remarkable user-experience, search engine optimisation, design are crucial, such eCommerce development platforms mainly focus to take the full advantage of social and mobile commerce trends. Here is a list of 4 eCommerce development platforms that are gaining immense popularity in today’s business market.
Nowadays, Magento is not really an unfamiliar name in the eCommerce business sector. Since the time of its invention, due to its top-notch features, Magento has become immensely popular among the web developers. If you look into the details, this hugely known eCommerce platform successfully holds nearly about one-fourth of the total market share at present time. For its scalability along with mentionable reliability, most of the professional Magento developers are rooting for this brilliant web development platform. Worldwide famous brands like Liverpool F.C., Burger King, Pepe Jeans adopted this platform as the underlying technology of their respective official websites. Here are some of its alluring benefits that you can avail if you choose Magento as your web development platform.
– It is an Open Source platform. Hence, this platform is open to any kind of customisation.
– It is not only utterly easy-to-use but easy to manage as well.
– It offers an excellent user experience.
– It provides almost 9000+ extensions or plugins using which you can easily scale your business.
– It offers far-reaching resource library that caters in overall store management, preparing demos along with maintaining business growth.
– To make the product selling more efficient, Magento offers some free extensions, which efficiently enable the social commerce.
According to the recent market trend, Shopify is arguably the best eCommerce development platform. It focuses more on the mobile shopping along with social commerce. Today, this eCommerce development platform is successfully hosting almost 325,000 online stores that are not only in active status but doing business fruitfully. Here are some of Shopify’s remarkable features mentioned below.
– More than 100 store themes (templates) are available.
– It has the special feature to connect the e-store with the Facebook page you have. Thus, you can sell your products directly on the Facebook.
– To boost the functionalities of the online store, more than 1500 extensions or plugins are available.
– 24X7 support is available via tutorials, live chat, community forum of Shopify as well as via a phone.
– It offers built-in shopping cart that is utterly mobile-friendly.
If you are thinking of starting a startup eCommerce business, this YoKart platform is definitely a good choice for you. This eCommerce development platform seamlessly provides multi-vendor online stores like Etsy and eBay. Go through the below-mentioned lucrative features of YoKart.
– Not only the framework but you can own the source code as well. More importantly, when you go with YoKart you can efficiently customise the portal according to the requirements.
– It offers detailed manuals for the merchants and store owners, provides FAQs, video tutorials along with free of cost support for the store management for one year.
– YoKart platform is extremely mobile-friendly. It offers dedicated Android application for the marketplaces.
Irrespective of the size of online stores, BigCommerce is successfully hosting more than 55,000 e-Stores in today’s vying market. If you are from a non-technical background or do not have an in-depth grasp in writing codes, yet want to build and manage an online store, BigCommerce is undoubtedly the best available option for you. Here are some of its remarkable features mentioned below.
– You do not have to pay any transaction fee.
– It provides vast built-in features that includes tax, shipping, analytics, coupons, newsletters and much more.
– All paid and free templates are responsive. BigCommerce offers an amazing and seamless mobile experience.
– The support service that BigCommerce provides is brilliant. Educational videos, setup wizard, guides having remarkable visual representations etc. form an exceptional support system in this eCommerce development platform.
– Using this, integrating the online store with eBay, Facebook, Google shopping etc. becomes smoother and easier.
So, these were some of the best eCommerce development platforms that are successfully ruling in the business market of 2017.