RD.COM Arts & Entertainment Quotes Inspiring
Friday is possibly the most beloved day of the week. It marks the end of a long work (or school) week and the beginning of the weekend—a land of no deadlines, no alarm clocks, and sweet, sweet freedom. With Saturday on the horizon, it can be hard to find the motivation to roll out of bed and make the most of the last day of the week. Since the Monday motivation quotes have expired until Sunday evening, these Friday quotes will help get you through the day with a little inspiration, a dash of insightfulness, and a whole lot of humor. And when you’re done reading these Friday quotes, make sure to check out the most uplifting quotes, the funniest quotes, and these good morning quotes.
1. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” —Anonymous
2. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
3. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails). Take a break; you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
4. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” —Nanea Hoffman
5. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.” —Unknown
6. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixell
7. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru
8. “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over…” —Parag Tipnis. Don’t miss these funny Friday memes that will keep you chuckling through the weekend.
9. “I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.” —Unknown
10. “Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you.” —Unknown
11. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
12. “Tonight’s forecast: 99% chance of wine.” —Anonymous
13. “Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?” —Unknown
14. “No weekend, all weakened.” —Toba Beta
15. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
16. “’I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.” —Unknown
17. “Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisian.” —Unknown
18. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson. These teamwork quotes will get you motivated to collaborate by Monday morning.
19. “I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.” —Unknown
20. “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays.” —Anonymous
21. “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed.” —Anonymous
22. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
23. “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.” —Unknown
24. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
25. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
26. “It’s Friday morning, mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
27. “Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?” —Unknown
28. “Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon–Thurs, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.” —Anonymous
29. “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” —Hanna Rhoades
30. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” —Edmond Mbiaka. If you need a little motivation to make to the most of your weekend, these life is short quotes will surely do the trick.
31. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
32. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” —Noel Coward
33. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
34. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
35. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous. Speaking of nights: Check out these good night quotes that inspire the sweetest dreams.
36. “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ―Dr. Seuss
37. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
38. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” —Amy Neftzger
39. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
40. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” —James A. Murphy. If you prefer to spend your Friday nights cuddled with a good book, don’t miss these book lover quotes all bookworms will relate to.
41. “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.” —Anonymous
42. “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” —Anthony T. Hincks
43. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
44. “FRIDAY. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
45. “Cozy + smell of pancakes − alarm clock = weekend.” —Amy Krouse Rosenthal
46. “Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.” —Unknown
47. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” —Chuck Palahniuk
48. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” —Debasish Mridha
49. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” —David Chiles
50. “It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
Before you uncork a bottle of red this Friday evening, read up on these funny wine quotes you’ll want to cheers to along with these Friday quotes.
We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices.
We recommend our users to update the browser.
RD.COM Arts & Entertainment Quotes Inspiring